The Netronix company specializes in the design and production of electronic modules for the radio identification of persons and property. The vast majority of products are RFID readers and their accessories.
Netronix RFID readers and modules offer the ability to write and read transponders with MIFARE®, Unique, Q5, HITAG, HID, ICODE and many other lesser-known transponder types. They are supported by the interfaces: RS232, RS485, RS232 (5V-TTL), 1-Wire, WIEGAND, I2C, USB and Ethernet.
The products we offer, due to the way they are used, can be divided into 3 basic groups:
- RFID modules without enclosure for individual aplications,
- RFID readers with an enclosure,
- Modules designed and manufactured on the individual order of the client, in line with his individual needs.
Our products are widely used in many applications such as:
- Identification of persons and property,
- Cashless transactions,
- Doorway control,
- Working time control,
- Handling electronic tickets in public transport,
- Tracking raw materials and products in complex production lines,
- Tracking of objects in logistically complex supply chains,
- Material identification in warehouses,
- Loyalty systems,
- Identification of parcels and luggage,
- Protecting original products against counterfeiting,
- Vehicle identification in parking lots and toll motorways.
UW-R4GB is wall mount RFID proximity card and transponders reader from the MIFARE® Classic, Plus, Ultralight C, DESFire, iCLASS (CSN only), ICODE® SLI (ISO 15693) families, operating at 125kHz frequency, equipped with an RS485 and WIEGAND interfaces. Reader has also built-in antenna, buzzer, relay, two LED indicatiors and RTC clock with battery backup and comunicate over interface via Netronix or Modbus RTU protocols.
- Modbus RTU
UW-RES is wall mount RFID proximity card and transponders reader from the MIFARE® Classic, Ultralight, DESFire (ID only), iCLASS (CSN only), ICODE® SLI operating at 13,56MHz, equipped with an Ethernet PoE interface with Netronix over TCP/IP transmission protocol. Reader has also built-in antenna, buzzer, relay and two LED indicatiors.
- PoE IEEE 802.3af
MW-UDB / MW-UDG is a wall-mounted RFID card reader with support of Unique (EM Microelectronic - P4150) proximity transponders, operating at 125kHz, equipped with a 1-Wire® interface (Dallas DS1990 emulation). The MW-UD reader is fully compatible with the door controllers used in the NACS - Netronix Access Control System.
Are you looking for custom RFID products?
In addition to the offer of universal modules and RFID readers, which are permanently available in the offer
Netronix provides services of designing RFID devices for individual orders.
Thanks to this, it is possible to closely match the designed RFID device to the specificity of the target application.