UM-005 is a module working on the principle of contactless reading of a unique ID number from a Unique transponder (RFID). Transmission of the read data takes place via an RS-232 link with TTL voltage levels.
- Supply voltage: 4.5-5.5V
- Supply current: 5-55mA
- Rated operating frequency RF: 125kHz
- Reading speed from transponder: RF / 64 (1953b / s)
- Modulation of data received from a Manchester transponder
- Maximum frequency of readings: 2 readings / sec.
- Output current capacity: buzzer, LED and RS-TX: 5mA
- Transponder reading distance depending on the antenna used: up to 12 cm
- Antenna: 1mH + -5%
- RS transmission: 9600 bps, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, no parity bit, at TTL voltage levels.
The above product is being discontinued . We recommend using the NANO-U module for new projects.
Ask for support
We are at your service for any questions related to our products.
Cooperation with Netronix is always the right decision!
Without stopping, we change with the changing market.
We offer our clients not only ready-made products, but also individual solutions.