UM-WIE is a module working on the principle of contactless collection of unique identification data from the Unique transponder (RFID). These data are appropriately processed and forwarded in serial form to the master device. Additionally, the reader can be connected to a buzzer and LED signaling notifying about correct reading of the transponder.
- Vdd supply voltage: 4.5-5.5V
- Supply current: 5-55mA
- Rated operating frequency of the module: 125kHz
- Modulation of data received from transponder: Manchester
- Speed of data received from the transponder: RF / 64 (1953b / s)
- Output current capacity: DATA0,1, LED and buzzer: 15mA
- Pin type DATA0 and DATA1: open collector
- Max. permissible polarization voltage DATA0 and DATA1: Vdd + 0.5V
- Transponder reading distance: 8-10cm
- Maximum frequency of readings: 2 transponder readings / sec.
- Parameters of data transmission to the master device: according to Wiegand 37 protocol
- Pulse duration (level L): 100us
- Interval between pulses (level H): 1ms
The above product is being discontinued . For new projects, we recommend using the module NANO-U.
Ask for support
We are at your service for any questions related to our products.
Cooperation with Netronix is always the right decision!
Without stopping, we change with the changing market.
We offer our clients not only ready-made products, but also individual solutions.