The Lithuanian company Ruptela offers devices and software designed for tracking vehicle fleets.
The TrustTrack system includes software and a number of GPS trackers and accessories necessary to collect information not only about the exact location, but also about additional parameters of vehicles and trailers collected via using popular wired and wireless interfaces. Ruptela devices offer a number of solutions to increase safety (wireless RFID access control, iButton) and reliability (jamming detection, unplug detection, backup battery, TLS v1.2), based on the highest quality components (U-blox/Quectel LTE/GNSS, BT, Wi-Fi modules), while supporting all the necessary certificates.
Ruptela offers solutions for:
- Vehicle Tracking,
- Fuel Monitoring and Control,
- Safety & Security,
- Routing and Tasking,
- Keyless Solution,
- Device Management Platform.
Cooperation of the Plug5 tracker from Rutptela with NBL devices
The NBL series wireless RFID reader can be used in the following scenarios:
- Read RFID cards (in order to identify the driver or passenger),
- Switch the tracking mode from „Business“ to „Private“ and vice-versa using the buttons on the reader. This is needed in order to indicate to the tracking platform if the track should be represented on the map or not. This ise case is very important in Benelux countries,
- Monitor temperature, humidity and light intensity inside the car, as well as battery level of the reader.
Cooperating devices from Netronix
NFC proximity standard of tomorrow
Near Field Communication is a standard for short-range, high-frequency wireless RFID communication operating at 13.56MHz.
LEGIC® secure RFID access control
Master-Token is a unique security concept used in the LEGIC access control system. Instead of protecting the administrator's rights in the system with uncertain passwords, the LEGIC system is associated with a special, physical proximity card.
HITAG® a stable RFID standard for demanding applications
HITAG® is the proven low frequency RFID standard (LF - 125kHz), which is the right choice for applications operating in harsh environments, where high reliability and secure data transmission is a basic requirement.
ICODE® RFID standard for HF 13.56MHz applications requiring anti-collision
ICODE® is a standard on the high frequency (HF) market for intelligent RFID tag solutions operating at 13.56MHz, supporting infrastructure compliant with ISO 18000-3 15693 / ISO.