CTU-DAL is a device operating on the principle of contactless collection of unique identification data from the Unique transponder (RFID). These data are appropriately processed and forwarded in serial form to the master device.
In addition to the reader, you can connect a signaling LED notifying about the correct reading of the transponder and an LED indicating the presence of power. There is a buzzer on the board that makes a short beep when the transponder is read.
- Supply voltage Vdd: 8-13V
- Supply current: 5-55mA
- Rated operating frequency RF: 125kHz
- Modulation of data received from transponder: Manchester
- Speed of data received from transponder: RF / 64 (1953b / s)
- Output current capacity: Rx Tx TransponderLed 15mA
- Output type Dall: open collector
- Max. Polarization voltage of the terminal Dall Vdd + 0.5V
- Transponder reading distance: 8-10cm
- Maximum reading frequency: 2 transponder readings / sec.
- Parameters of data transmission to the master device: according to the 1-Wire (Dallas) DS1990 specification
The above product is being discontinued. For new projects, we recommend using the CTU-D modules.
Ask for support
We are at your service for any questions related to our products.
Cooperation with Netronix is always the right decision!
Without stopping, we change with the changing market.
We offer our clients not only ready-made products, but also individual solutions.