Teltonika Telematics offers the highest quality GPS trackers, dedicated to vehicle fleet tracking and management applications. These devices, by connecting with the GPS application server via the GSM network, send a range of information, e.g. the current position of the vehicle, its speed and other data collected via the OBDII and Bluetooth interfaces, such as fuel level and consumption, engine speed, load and temperature, tachograph data and vehicle safety information such as opening doors and covers, locking and unlocking the vehicle with a remote control, activating the vehicle's alarm system or Bluetooth wireless sensors installed in the vehicle.
Thanks to support of the Bluetooth interface, GPS trackers can cooperate with wireless RFID reader of the NBL-2 series by Netronix company, supporting the functionality related to driver identification, which can be done using RFID cards and transponders working in the standard MIFARE® (13,65MHz), as well as readings of additional temperature, humidity, magnetic field and light sensors built into the reader.
For fleet managers in medium and large enterprises, this information is extremely important, allowing them to optimize costs and control vehicles in real time. Driver identification allows to automatically assign employees to the vehicle in use, thanks to RFID technology, we can collect data such as.:
- working time of drivers - e.g. traders,
- time of use of a given vehicle, broken down into business and private work time,
- kilometers traveled per driver,
- additionally, RFID is a protection against unauthorized use of the vehicle - without the use of an appropriate chip or proximity card, it will not be possible to unblock the ignition,
- accelerometer built into the reader provide additional valuable information, for vehicle tracking applications.
List of cooperating models of GPS trackers from Teltonika Telematics
- FMC920, FMM920, FMB020, FMC125, FMC130, FMC13A, FMM125, FMM130, FMM13A, FMB225, FMB230, FMC225, FMC230, FMM230, FMC001, FMC003, FMC00A, FMM001, FMM003, FMM00A, FMB140 - as of July 2023 (from Base FW ver.29)
Cooperating devices from Netronix
NFC proximity standard of tomorrow
Near Field Communication is a standard for short-range, high-frequency wireless RFID communication operating at 13.56MHz.
LEGIC® secure RFID access control
Master-Token is a unique security concept used in the LEGIC access control system. Instead of protecting the administrator's rights in the system with uncertain passwords, the LEGIC system is associated with a special, physical proximity card.
HITAG® a stable RFID standard for demanding applications
HITAG® is the proven low frequency RFID standard (LF - 125kHz), which is the right choice for applications operating in harsh environments, where high reliability and secure data transmission is a basic requirement.
ICODE® RFID standard for HF 13.56MHz applications requiring anti-collision
ICODE® is a standard on the high frequency (HF) market for intelligent RFID tag solutions operating at 13.56MHz, supporting infrastructure compliant with ISO 18000-3 15693 / ISO.