H1M-005 is a module working on the principle of contactless reading and writing of data from / to the HITAG1 transponder (RFID) in the "plain" mode. It is operated via an RS232 interface with TTL compatible voltage levels.
- Supply voltage Uz: 4.5-5.5V
- Supply current: 5-55mA
- Rated operating frequency of the module: 125kHz
- Speed of data received from the transponder: 4Kb / s
- Speed of data sent to transponder: 5.2Kb / s
- Output current capacity: port1, port2 and RS-TX: 5mA
- Transponder read / write distance depending on the antenna used: up to 20 cm
- Antenna: external 1mH + -5%
- Transmission: 9600 bps, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, no parity bit, at TTL voltage levels
The above product is being discontinued . For new projects, we recommend using the module NANO-U.
Ask for support
We are at your service for any questions related to our products.
Are you looking for custom RFID products?
In addition to the offer of universal modules and RFID readers, which are permanently available in the offer
Netronix provides services of designing RFID devices for individual orders.
Thanks to this, it is possible to closely match the designed RFID device to the specificity of the target application.