UM-DAL is a module working on the principle of contactless reading of a unique ID number from a Unique transponder (RFID). Transmission of the read data is carried out using the 1-Wire protocol. This means that the reader is compatible with Dallas/Maxim DS1990.
- Vdd supply voltage: 4.5-5.5V
- Supply current: 5-55mA
- Rated operating frequency RF: 125kHz
- Modulation of data received from transponder: Manchester
- Speed of data received from transponder: RF / 64 (1953b / s)
- Antenna: external 1mH + -5%
- Output current capacity: Dall and TransponderLed: 15mA
- Output type Dall: open collector
- Max. Polarization voltage of the Dall lead: Vdd + 0.5V
- Transponder reading distance: 8-15 cm depending on the antenna
- Maximum reading frequency: 2 transponder readings / sec.
- Parameters of data transmission to the master device: according to the 1-Wire (Dallas) DS1990 specification
The above product is being discontinued. For new projects, we recommend using the NANO-U module.
Ask for support
We are at your service for any questions related to our products.
Cooperation with Netronix is always the right decision!
Without stopping, we change with the changing market.
We offer our clients not only ready-made products, but also individual solutions.